You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||1 month ago|
|Properties||1 month ago|
|packages||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|App.config||2 months ago|
|Form1.Designer.cs||1 month ago|
|Form1.cs||1 month ago|
|Form1.resx||2 months ago|
|Program.cs||1 month ago|
|README.md||1 month ago|
|VRChatboxApp.csproj||1 month ago|
|VRChatboxApp.csproj.user||1 month ago|
|VRChatboxApp.sln||1 month ago|
|packages.config||2 months ago|
|screenshot.png||1 month ago|
- Shows time and FPS in chatbox (updates every 2 seconds)
- Shows the active application if it's not VRChat (useful when chilling on desktop while alt-tabbing to other things)
- Input chat with external window
- Allows you to continue chatting on desktop after taking off your headset and loosing control of VRChat
- Alt-tabbing might be easier than finding the in-game input
- Chat persists until cleared
- Chat messages are appended so you have some chat history
- Able to update chatbox instantly while avoiding spam timeout
Download latest build from releases and just run the executable.
- This app uses VRChat OSC; make sure to enable it.
- You cannot use in-game chatbox input, hence the external window.
- Anti-spam-timeout isn't foolproof apparently; you might trigger it if you spam chat input of this app.
- The timeout may also trigger after VRChat freezes (such as when loading a world).
- Osc receiver so that other stuff can be plugged into this app
- GUI improvements, typing indicator
- What other cool stuff could be put in the chatbox?