watch youtube on quest vrchat https://www.u2b.cx/
You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Lamp b9f304dc01||2 months ago|
|www||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 months ago|
|Caddyfile||2 months ago|
|README.md||2 months ago|
|server.py||2 months ago|
|u2b.cx.service||2 months ago|
A YouTube video file resolver thingy via search query, made to let you watch YouTube in Quest VRChat where there aren't really any other options to do so.
- Written in Python to integrate with YoutubeDL (yt-dlp) for fastest performance
- Multi-threaded for concurrent usage
- Requests coalesced to one YoutubeDL invocation per input
- Limited to one YoutubeDL invocation per IP address
- Results cached for 5 hours or until expiry found in extracted URL
- Extracted URLs proxied in Caddy so that they work in all countries
- Option to get Nth search result (requires deeper integration into YoutubeDL)
The server will search YouTube for
<query>, pick the first result, pick the best quality all-in-one MP4 format available, and respond with a 302 redirect to the proxied raw MP4 file.
Bypasses search to serve the video directly.